Participants are invited to submit manuscripts based on the 11th Australasian Conference on Vibrational Spectroscopy presentations for possible publication in Vibrational Spectroscopy with the intention of publishing in a Virtual Special Issue (VSI) that is dedicated to the conference.
A Virtual Special Issue essentially rules out possible delays in publication for contributors to the special issue and will make this conference special issue more complete and accessible than it has ever been. Please see below its advantageous characteristics:
- Accepted papers are published individually as soon as they are accepted in regular journal volumes at Science Direct;
- Footnotes indicating at which conference they were presented will be the source for selection and linking to the virtual special issue;
- Virtual Special Issue is prepared and hosted on Journal homepage site – with links to papers at Science Direct;
- Preface and with the added possibility of videos, photos, e.g. from poster sessions, conference award(s) if any, available via Virtual Special Issue.
- Submission links: http://ees.elsevier.com/vibspec
- Click on the “Submit Paper” option from the top menu;
- Enter your user name and password (first time users will have to register);
- After entering the title of your manuscript, please select article type name “VSI: ACOVS”;
- Follow the remaining step-by-step instructions to submit your paper;
- Submission deadline: 30th Nov 2015
When preparing your manuscript(s), please carefully follow the Guide to Authors of the journal, which you can find on the online submission site. In the cover letter please mention that your manuscript is intended for the 11th Australasian Conference on Vibrational Spectroscopy Virtual Special Issue.
All manuscripts will be subjected to the mandatory selection process for the journal, including the strict peer review procedure; therefore acceptance for presentation at the conference is not a guarantee for publication in the journal.
Thanks in advance for your contribution!